Click on photo to download high resolution version
All rights reserved. Photos are for editorial use only.
Latest ReleaseView All
The Bitter Truth
Release date: 3.26.21
Press Releases View All
Evanescence to Release New Single "Better Without You" this Friday, March 5thRead More
Evanescence Announces Street Date for New AlbumRead More
Evanescence Announces Livestream Event on December 5thRead More
Two-time GRAMMY® Award-winning Evanescence has made an impact on people around the world. The group’s 2003 landmark debut album Fallen laid the foundation; spending 43 weeks on the Billboard Top 10 and selling more than 17 million copies worldwide. Debut single and global hit “Bring Me to Life,” reached #5 on the Billboard Hot 100 as well as marking their first U.K. #1 hit single. The equally popular “My Immortal” peaked at #7 in the U.S. and U.K. Following multiple worldwide tours, The Open Door came next, which went on to sell more than five million copies followed by the self-titled Evanescence which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Charts. Evanescence lead singer-songwriter and pianist Amy Lee, bassist Tim McCord, drummer Will Hunt, lead guitarist Troy McLawhorn, and guitarist Jen Majura, went down both very new and familiar paths for their fourth and most ambitious release to date, Synthesis, in 2017 via BMG. The symphonic effort scored four Billboard #1s, debuting atop the Independent, Alternative, Rock, and Classical Album Charts. Evanescence launched their worldwide “Synthesis Live” tour in October 2017 combining their intense live performances and timeless songwriting with a powerful live orchestra.
- ABC News (1)
- ABC News (2)
- ABC News (3)
- AltPress (2)
- American Songwriter - "Break In"
- American Songwriter - "Use My Voice"
- AV Club
- Billboard - Quarantine Video Production
- Billboard - Amy Lee / My Top 10
- CBS This Morning
- Consequence of Sound
- Consequence of Sound - Fall 2020 Preview Guide
- Entertainment Tonight
- Guitar World
- Idolator - "The Game is Over" Video
- LA Times
- LoudWire - "Wasted On You"
- LoudWire - "Use My Voice"
- LouderSound (1)
- LouderSound (2)
- Marie Claire
- Metal Injection
- MSNBC "Way Too Early" w Kasie Hunt
- MSNBC "American Voices"
- New Noise Magazine
- New York Times
- Revolver Magazine
- Revolver Magazine (2)
- Revolver Magazine - Reader Poll
- Revolver Magazine - "Use My Voice" video
- Rolling Stone
- Rolling Stone - "The Game is Over"
- Rolling Stone - "The Game is Over" video
- Rolling Stone - "Use My Voice"
- Rolling Stone - "Use My Voice" video
- Songwriter Universe
- SPIN (1)
- SPIN (2)
- Substream Magazine
- The Verge Interview
- Washington Post